SBEC International School goes online
Due to the temporal
school closure because of the pandemic, SBEC International in line with its
mission to prepare for a rapidly changing world, has put in place measure to
ensure that the students’ education is not affected. An online teaching and
learning platform has been introduced.
schools close down due to the pandemic, SBEC has transformed the classroom
classes into online classes. The platform also has provision for parents to
monitor their children’s activities online.
the online classes
- Students do not need to stop
schooling as no one knows when exactly the normal situation will be restored.
- Students will still be able to
complete the academic syllabus by the time the school resumes.
- State of art technology that combines
all daily classroom activities into online social platform experience. Easy to
use with friendly user interface.
- Continuous access to classroom
resources to access course documents, videos, images, assignments and
- Online discussions provide students
with time to reflect upon the learned concepts and other student’s ideas
because immediate response is not required as in the face-to-face classroom
- Parents are able to see class activities
and children’s performances.
- Online discussion that enriches
students with good communication skills.
What do you
need to get started?
- Internet ready device like
smartphone, laptop, desktop, palmtop, tablet or any smart device.
- Internet access to be able to access
the online classroom platform.
How to get
- Obtain a login credentials for your child at SBEC International School
- Obtain the time table for the online classes from SBEC International School
- For computer users, ensure you have Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox or Opera. Visit the site www.edomodo.com. Login using the credentials provided. Note that Internet Explorer does not work with the platform.
- For mobile device users, download the Edmodo app from Google Play store or App store or Windows store. Use the login credentials provided to login.
For any inquiry, please call Mr. Koroma on +2203117781 or Mr. Alli on +2207301990
Tutorial on how to use the platform. Watch the following video.