SBEC’s mission is to produce holistically nurtured bilingual students who are fully prepared for the challenges of the rapidly changing world, in a stimulating and conducive environment where the uniqueness of each child is respected.
Our vision is to be the leading International School in shaping world changers.
- To provide an environment of academic rigour where student excellence can flourish.
- To promote a level of global understanding among our students to accept and respect different cultures and beliefs.
- To provide a bilingual, multicultural environment where language acquisition plays an important role in student development.
- To help students become ‘world citizens’ who possess the necessary skills to think critically and evaluate from a global perspective.
- To promote student leadership skills and responsible behaviour including respect, honesty, self-control and concern for others.
- To promote student participation in extracurricular activities such as sports and the arts which SBEC believes plays a critical role in overall student development.
- To create a conducive working environment for staff, where professionalism and excellent performance prevail.